Reiki I is the study of Reiki treatments at the entry level. Students are initiated to the energy allowing them to experience the energy, what it feels like to give and receive Reiki. Class activities include lecture, discussion, demonstrations and hands on practice.
Fee: $175.00 USD for Reiki I
Class Manual (required): “Reiki, the Healing Touch” is the required class manual and is mailed upon registration and payment for the class. Please utilize the contact page for registration, questions or comment.
LEVEL I REIKI TRAINING
- What Reiki is and how it heals
- What Reiki can be used for
- The history of Reiki and the Reiki Ideals
- Introduction to Energy Anatomy (Auras and Chakras)
- The Reiki Attunement and how it works
- Guided Meditation to prepare for attunement
- Reiki I attunement
- Hands on practice
- Byosen scanning
- Hand positions for self treatment
- Hand postions for treating others
- Dry bathing or clearing your energy field (Kenyoku)